Terms & Conditions
Conclusion of Contract
(1) Our offerings in the Online Shop are non-binding.
(2) By placing an order in the Online Shop, the customer makes a binding offer to purchase the relevant product. The offer will remain open for acceptance by us for a period ending at the end of the third business day following the day of the offer.
(3) Without undue delay upon receipt of the order, we will send to the customer by e-mail a confirmation of receipt, which shall not constitute an acceptance of the order. The order shall be deemed to be accepted by us either upon subsequent (e-mail) acceptance of the order or by dispatching the product. The sales contract with the customer shall not become effective until our acceptance.
(4) Any customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to revoke the offer and return the product in accordance with the cancellation and return policy as separately made available to the customer on our website during the ordering process.
(5) We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. For security reasons, the contract text is no longer accessible on the Internet.
Shipment, Insurance and Passing of Risk
Deliveries to UAE take place exclusively through dispatch by fly Express and Aramex as an insured parcel with tracking code.
Absolute samples orders are send by normal post in a wrapped envelope.
For orders up to 650 AED the shipping costs amounts 30 AED
Absolute sample orders have a flat fee of 30AED.
For orders above 650, we deliver free of shipping costs.
European Union and Russia:
Deliveries to member states of the European Union take place exclusively through dispatch by EMS as an insured parcel with tracking code.
Absolute samples orders are send by normal post in a wrapped envelope, sample orders above 250 AED will be send per insured parcel with tracking code.
For orders up to 950 AED the shipping costs amounts 125 AED
Absolute sample orders have a flat fee of 75AED.
For orders above 950, we deliver free of shipping costs.
however, shipping is only possible up to a net order value of 3500 AED. For a net order value of above 3501 AED, the consuming customs formalities are applicable. However, it is possible to breakdown your order into several individual orders.
The EU Customs will charge the statutory EU VAT and other applicable EU customs fees at the time of the parcel delivery. We do not reimburse these costs.
Rest of the world
For orders below 1500 AED, the shipping costs are 170 AED.
Absolute sample orders have a flat fee of 125 AED.
For orders above 1500 AED, we deliver free of shipping costs.
Perfume Bay delivers worldwide. The shipping options for the foreign countries and the resulting costs can be selected, controlled and determined before submitting the order in the shopping cart system. If your country is not listed or you have questions related to shipping costs, please contact us through our contact form.
(1) The legal regulations shall apply.
(2) We shall not be liable (on whatever legal grounds) for damages which may not reasonably be foreseen, assuming a normal use of the product. Furthermore, our liability shall be excluded for damages resulting out of a loss of data if their recovery is not possible or impeded due to a failure to perform appropriate data back-up procedures. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
For your purchase we are offering the following payment methods:
Pay by credit card with VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS through our payment provider STRIPE. The amount to be charged will be instantly taken from your given card. Refunds will be processed on to your credit card. This payment method is internationally available. You will be asked for the 3D Secure Code to verify your purchase.
For this payment method, you need a customer account at PayPal.com. While the checkout you will be redirected to the site of PayPal, where you start your transaction. After that, you will be redirected to our Online Shop and we can see instantly that you paid for your order and can ship your goods instantly. We take care of the transaction fees by PayPal.T his payment method is internationally available.
Cash on Delivery
Payment on delivery is available within UAE .
Wire transfer is the classical payment method, where you wire us the amount of your order to our bank account. Once the transfer is completed, we will ship the goods. This payment method is internationally available. Please keep in mind to include possible bank fees, so we receive the entire due amount.
The fees for transfers can be very high in some cases, therefore we ask you to ensure that the full invoice amount is credited to our account with foreign orders and payments by bank transfer. The fees for bank transfers from abroad are normally deducted from the amount transferred, which may result in a significantly lower amount being credited to our account. We, therefore, ask for your understanding that we cannot carry the cost of the transaction fees. The transaction costs must, in any case, be paid by the customer. We recommend that the payment is made by credit card or PayPal.
Perfume Bay sends timely emails with trend alerts, limited-time promotions, new product launches, and exclusive event invitations. easily you can Log in to subscribe and start receiving emails:
Email frequency can be modified. Click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any Perfume Bay email.
Subscribed, but not receiving emails?
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contacts or Address Book. Adding us to your safe sender list allows our emails to enter your inbox safely without being placed in your junk or spam folder.
Gift Packaging Guidelines
Perfume Bay offers gift packaging option. Should you require separate packaging per item, please place separate orders. Gift packaging cannot be returned for cash or merchandise credit.
Cost Responsibility Agreement
The return shipment is free of charge to you, as we take the shipping costs of orders that are canceled due to the right of cancellation.
Prices and Payment
(1) Our prices include statutory VAT, but are net of shipping costs. Any customs duties and similar public charges shall be borne by the customer.
(2) Unless expressly otherwise agreed by us, all shipments by us shall require advance payment, pay pal, credit card, instant bank transfer, purchase on account or shall be paid by direct debit, in each case upon receipt of an invoice . Upon the customer’s request, to be made in the order form, we will deliver the product against cash payment in our stores in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
(3) In the event that we have agreed to payment after delivery, our invoices shall be due and payable by the customer within three business days upon receipt of the product and the invoice.
(4) The customer shall have no right of set-off or retention, except to the extent that the counterclaim has not been disputed by us or been determined by a final and binding decision.
Dispatch of the Product
(1) The date of dispatch shall be such day on which the product is handed over by us to the carrier.
(2) Regardless of whether any product is indicated on the order form as “in stock”, we may sell such product at any time, provided that the order form has included a notice as to the limited availability of the product or an advance payment has been agreed upon and this payment amount is not received by us within a period of five business days upon our acceptance of the order. In such cases, we shall only be obligated to dispatch the product within the time period agreed upon or indicated by us as long as stock lasts.
(3) In the event that our supplier fails to deliver in a timely manner a product that has been indicated on the order form as “not in stock” or has been sold off in accordance with subsection 4 above, any applicable delivery period pursuant to this Section 4 shall be deemed to be extended until delivery is made by our supplier plus an additional period of three days, but in no event by a period of more than three weeks, provided that our supplier’s failure to timely supply the products is not a result of our fault or negligence and that we have without undue delay ordered the relevant products from the supplier.
(4) In the event that the product is no longer available or cannot be timely delivered, for any of the reasons set out in subsection 6, we shall without undue delay inform the customer thereof. If the product is no longer available from our suppliers within the foreseeable future, we shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract. In case of such termination, we shall without undue delay reimburse the customer any payments which the customer has made to us in respect of the order. The legal rights of the customer resulting from late delivery shall not be affected by this provision; provided, however, that the customer may claim damages only subject to the provisions of section 8 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) Partial deliveries of products included in the same order shall be permitted, provided that the products can be used separately and provided further that we shall bear any additional shipping costs caused thereby.
(1) The product pictures shown in our online shop do not necessarily match the actual appearance of the products delivered. Especially renewals of product ranges by the producers may cause changes in the appearance and the features of the products. Warranty claims are excluded as far as the changes are reasonable for the customer.
(2) In the event of a defect of the delivered product, the customer shall be entitled to request from us to repair the defect or to supply another product (as ordered) which is free from defects. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the customer is a Business customer, we shall have the right to choose between any such remedies at our discretion, provided that such choice shall be made by us by written notice (in text form, including by telefax or by e-mail) within a period of three business days following receipt of the customer’s notice of the defect. We may refuse to remedy a defective product in the manner requested by the customer if such remedy would result in unreasonable costs.
(3) If the remedy (supplementary performance) pursuant to Section 7 (1) fails or cannot reasonably be expected from the customer or we refuse to remedy the defect, the customer shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract, reduce the purchase price or claim damages or frustrated expenses, in each case in accordance with applicable law; provided, however, that damage claims of the customer shall be subject to the provisions contained in Section 9 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(4) The warranty period shall be two years upon delivery of the Product if the customer is a Consumer or otherwise twelve months upon delivery of the product.
(5) With regard to Business customers only, the following shall apply: The customer shall promptly upon delivery inspect the product with due care. The delivered product shall be deemed to be approved by the customer unless the defect is notified to us (i) in case of any obvious defects within a period of five business days upon delivery or (ii) otherwise within five business days from the day when the defect has been identified.
Partially Canceled Orders
Out of Stock Item After Order has been Placed
If an item in your order is out of stock after your order has been placed, the out of stock item will be canceled from your order and you will receive notification via email. All in stock items in your order will be shipped to you. If the initial order you placed met the minimum free shipping threshold but part of your order was canceled by Perfume Bay, the order will still ship for free. If you would like to be notified when the item is back in stock, please visit the product page and sign up for the “email me when in stock” alert.
Representatives are available at you service as below:
Yas Mall :
+971-2-6666-088 / +971-50-740-0378
SAT-WED: 10am to 9pm
THUR-FRI: 10am to 11pm
Marina Mall :
+971-2-6766-533 / +971-50-970-0328
SAT-WED: 10am to 9pm
THUR-FRI: 10am to 11pm
Bawadi Mall :
+971-3-7666-488 / +971-50-846-0078
SAT-FRI: 10am to 9:30pm